The threats facing businesses today are potentially crippling. Internet born threats are not only critical, they are becoming more and more prevalent every day. In order to keep your business safe from these risks, it’s important to think proactively about your strategy for cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions. Our team will work with you to find the best-fit solution that suits the needs of your organization as it continues to grow and rely on IT. From individual file backup to full server image replication, we can suggest and provide multiple backup options to ensure you can recover if disaster ever strikes.
Businesses turn to us, because they need end-to-end protection. We will help you identify gaps in your backup, security and recovery measures and provide technology strategies and solutions to help protect your most critical information.
You can count on us because we’re always there, offering 24-hour support and professional unified threat management to assist in the continued success of your IT systems. Our small-medium business clients come to us for our track record of industry know-how, in fact, we continue to serve 95% of our original client base after more than 20 years in business.
Explore our Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery services in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.
How can we help you? We provide you with a strategy and a working plan that will provide extreme coverage from internet threats. Plus, monitoring and support that is 100% Canadian and acts as your full-service IT technical support team 24/7/365. Talk to us about our backup and recovery services, which include:
- Proactive Systems Monitoring and Alerting
We work as your partner in IT, continuously monitoring your essential business systems and keeping your business running smoothly. We don’t “set and forget”, we are proactive in our optimization and technical support, providing 24/7 real time monitoring and management of critical IT systems and services.
- Immediate insights into performance. We’ll set up a fully monitored environment to alert us if backups are problematic so we can tweak and rerun as needed, in a timely manner.
- A complete solution from start-to-finish. Clients turn to us for end-to-end services and support. We’ll facilitate the complete setup and maintenance of all your backup sets. Plus, we’ll provide you with advanced backup agent software that works seamlessly with our backup systems.
- Immediate response and call back guarantees. Our Help Desk is fully staffed with IT professionals during business hours to guarantee an immediate response. After hours, we guarantee our clients a 10-minute call back service to ensure that any issue is met with a solution quickly and effectively.
Backup and Recovery services are ideal for growing businesses that rely on their IT systems to work at peak performance every day, without fail. Our team will proactively initiate backup and recovery strategies to keep your business safe from threats and monitor your network to effectively predict, alert and even fix issues quickly. Here are just a few of the benefits our SMB clients are taking advantage of:
- Enterprise level backup and recovery options, at a fraction of the cost. You can rely on properly maintained and managed enterprise-grade backup to ensure your backups are happening routinely, safely and without fail. Rely on best of breed security measures. Our clients trust us with their most critical business systems because we are committed to secure management processes.
- Completely reliable synchronicity and protection. Our redundant backups will make sure that there is almost zero data loss risk, as backups are stored on-premise, and then synchronized across our multiple geographically dispersed data centers.
- A reliable, responsive and knowledgeable extension of your team. Our backup and recovery professionals are all IT experts that have the credentials, experience and training required to keep your network running optimally.
- Leave the technical support in our hands. Your fully managed server is in good hands. Relying on our services and support means that you will incur less technical support costs overall. Our small-medium business clients come to us for our track record of industry know-how, in fact, we continue to serve 95% of our original client base after more than 20 years in business.
- Immediate response as soon as issues are detected. Because we’re checking your critical systems every hour, every day, we’ll send you email alerts the instant a potential issue is discovered.
- Proactive maintenance and risk prevention plans. Our goal at CG Technologies is to bring our partners into a proactive IT model that mitigates against potential threats. With this approach, we can prevent and address issues and threats before they pose a costly risk to your business operations and productivity.
We know that the technology you use to power your business is critical. That’s why, our technology partners are some of the most reputable brands in technology. We only bring the very best solutions when it comes to technology, hardware, software and security to our clients.
Q: Why should I consider Cloud Backup services?
A: Cloud backup is an extremely cost-efficient and secure way to keep your critical information safe. There are fewer overhead costs with a cloud backup system, and the information is easily accessible to those with the proper permissions. Cloud backups can be performed automatically, saving you time and worry, and disaster recovery is also much easier with the use of cloud backup services.
Q: What kind of support does CG Technologies offer?
A: We give you a choice with flexible network monitoring and support options. We offer both onsite and help desk support for our clients. Our Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year, and is staffed by IT professionals who can help you get back on track. Our Toronto and the GTA on-site support team offers flexible scheduling so that you can get the help you need whenever you need it.
Q: How much experience does your services team have?
A: We’ve been in the business for over 20 years, and servicing clients with big and small needs for just as long. Our support team is 100% Canadian and has a track record of excellence for our clients. Just check out our testimonials to see how many clients rely and recommend us for our Network Monitoring services!
Q: Where does CG Technologies provide service?
A: CG Technologies primarily serves clients in Toronto and across the Greater Toronto Area. A little further than that? Our remote capabilities and Help Desk support teams can still provide you with IT support and expertise. Contact us today to see if we can help you in your area!
CG Technologies is a 100% Canadian owned and operated business. Founded in 1996, we have built our brand upon a foundation of world class customer service, industry knowledge, and strong leadership. We believe a strong relationship between your company and ours is what creates the best IT solutions, which is why we continue to service 95% of our original client base.
We believe that IT shouldn’t be a pain for you. Let CG Technologies be your Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery partner while you focus on growing your business.
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
“Regardless of the project, big or small, CG Technologies has always been there with excellent advice and support”
“The professionalism, speed and courtesy with which they operate, even under pressure, is truly amazing”
“We’ve found during our 15 year partnership that CG Technologies is always willing to go the extra mile”
“Their commitment to customer services is unwavering”
“CG Technologies is at the top of the class. We would not hesitate to recommend them”
“If you’re looking for a group of experienced, reliable partners to manage your IT, look no further than CG Technologies”
“We have always found their service to be reliable, while also having the flexibility to fit our needs”
“Their commitment to customer support is unparalleled, and their technical expertise and knowledge is simply amazing”